- Information We Collect We collect the following information, including:
- Personal Information You Share with Us: ”Personal Information” is information that can personally identify you, such as your name, email address and telephone number. We maintain one or more databases to store your Personal Information and may retain it as reasonably required to serve you and operate the Service. Personal Information that we collect depends on how you use the Service and through optional, voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters, to participate in our message boards or forums, email a friend, and from participation in polls and surveys. Providing your Personal Information to us is your choice. If you register to use the Service, we may collect Personal Information including your name, email address, and telephone number. If you choose not to provide us with certain Personal Information, you may not be able to take advantage of certain features of the Service; and
- Information We Collect Automatically:When you visit the Service, we may automatically collect identifier and other technical information such as your browser information, operating system information, device information, TCP-IP address; and the date, time, length of stay and specific pages accessed during your visits to the Service (“Online Information”). Information gathered through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our Sites allows us to better tailor our content to readers’ needs and to help our advertisers and sponsors better understand the demographics of our audience.
- ChildrenWe do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. If petcareorganisation.com learns that a child under the age of 13 has submitted Personal Information (defined below) online without parental consent, we will take all reasonable measures to delete the information as soon as possible and to not use such information for any purpose except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law. If you believe a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us here.
- Optional Voluntary Information We offer the following free services, which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information by users:
- Electronic newsletters (Dispatches)We will offer a free electronic newsletter to users. petcareorganisation.com gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter that points users to the subscription management page. Users can also subscribe to the newsletters at the time of registration.
- Message boards/forumsUsers of the Site’s Message Boards and Forums must register separately for these services (both are free of charge) in order to post messages, although they needn’t register to visit the site. During registration the user is required to supply a username, password, and email address.
- “E-mail this to a friend” Service.Our Site users can choose to electronically forward a link, page, or documents to someone else by clicking “e-mail this to a friend.” The user must provide their email address, as well as that of the recipient. This information is used only in the case of transmission errors and, of course, to let the recipient know who sent the email. The information is not used for any other purpose.
- PollingWe may offer interactive polls to users so they can easily share their opinions with other users and see what our audience thinks about important issues. Opinions or other responses to polls are aggregated and are not identifiable to any particular user. petcareorganisation.com may use a system to “tag” users after they have voted so they can vote only once on a particular question. This tag is not correlated with information about individual users.
- Surveys petcareorganisation.com may occasionally conduct user surveys to better target our content to our audience. We sometimes share the aggregated demographic information in these surveys with our sponsors, advertisers, and partners. We never share any of this information about specific individuals with any third party.
- Usage Tracking petcareorganisation.com tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. petcareorganisation.com does break down overall usage statistics according to a user’s domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser). petcareorganisation.com sometimes tracks and catalogs the search terms that users enter in our Search function, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
- send information to customers about orders;
- fulfill your orders;
- process and collect your payments;
- administer customer loyalty programs;
- send you promotional marketing material about petcareorganisation.com company and partners;
- customize, analyze, adjust and improve the Service to better meet your needs;
- execute a sweepstakes, contest or other promotion;
- enforce petcareorganisation.com agreements with you;
- prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities; and
- comply with potential requests of law enforcement or data protection agencies. When possible, Online Information may be combined and/or linked to other Personal Information that you provided to us, in accordance with the purposes specified above. We may use your deidentified Personal Information and Online Information to prepare anonymized, aggregated data about our users (“Anonymized Data”). When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our Sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you. We track search terms entered in Search function as one of many measures of what interests our users, but we don’t track which terms a particular user enters. petcareorganisation.com creates aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns for advertisers, sponsors and partners. This allows our advertisers to advertise more effectively, and allows our users to receive advertisements that are pertinent to their needs. Because we don’t track the usage patterns of individual users, an advertiser or sponsor will never know that a specific user clicked their ad. We will not disclose any information about any individual user, except to comply with applicable law, valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
- Third Party Service Providers petcareorganisation.comemploys other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, serving ads on our behalf, providing search results and links, and processing credit card payments. These third-party service providers have access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions (such as giving your email address to FedEx so that they can inform you if there is a problem with delivery) but may not use it for any other purpose.
- Use of Service via Mobile DeviceIf you use the Service through your mobile device, we may collect your geo-location information to assist us in fulfilling your order. We will not share this information with third parties and will only use this information for the sole purpose of fulfilling your order. You may at any time prevent the Service from using your location by turning this option off at the device level. When you use the Service through your mobile device, we also collect device type and UUID, a petcareorganisation.com identifier generated within the App, and store this information in log files. We use this information to provide you with the most up to date application and features or to advertise or promote products or services to you that are applicable to your device type.
- Third-Party Links We may provide links to third-party websites that we do not own or control. We are not responsible for the information collection practices of any website that we do not own or control. We encourage you to review and understand the privacy practices of third-party websites before providing any information to or through them.
- Acquisition of petcareorganisation.com In the event that a store, division, or part or all of petcareorganisation.com (or the assets of a petcareorganisation.com affiliated entity) is bought, sold, or otherwise transferred, or is in the process of a potential transaction, customer information will likely be shared for evaluation purposes and included among the transferred business assets.
- Blogs, Reviews and Forums The Service also may from time to time offer publicly-accessible blogs, customer reviews or forums. Any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected and used by others who access them. To request removal of your Personal Information from blogs, customer reviews or forums, please contact us here. Please note that in some cases we may be unable to remove your Personal Information.
- Sharing Of The Information petcareorganisation.com uses the above-described information to tailor our content to suit your needs and to better understand our audience’s demographics. This is essential to keeping our service free. We will not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
- Opt-Out PolicyIf you tell us that you do not want us to use your Personal Information to contact you, petcareorganisation.com will respect your wishes. We give users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include:
- Opting not to register to receive our electronic newsletters.
- Opting not to participate in certain interactive areas, which completely alleviates the need to gather any personally identifiable information from our users.You may choose to invite someone else to use the Service by providing his or her name and email address. We may use this information to send invitations to such individuals, to track the results of such invitation referrals, and to confirm qualifying orders attributable to your registered account. Anyone who receives an email invitation to use the Service may opt out of receiving such emails in the future by following the opt-out instructions in the email. We take commercially reasonable steps to implement all opt-out requests promptly, but those who opt out may still receive communications from us as we process the opt-out request, or as required for order processing and other purposes.You may also instruct petcareorganisation.com to stop sending you emails, newsletters or other information by following the ‘unsubscribe’ instructions provided in the email. petcareorganisation.com may, however, continue to use your Personal Information to contact you to service your account or as otherwise authorized by law. Please note that if you use more than one name or e-mail address when communicating with petcareorganisation.com or using the Service, you may continue to receive communications from petcareorganisation.com to any name and/or email address not specified in your opt-out request. If you would like to modify or delete your Personal Information, please contact us here with clear instructions about what you would like to be modified or deleted. We will respond to your request promptly.
- Right to Removal of Posted Information – California MinorsIf you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with petcareorganisation.com , you have the right to request removal of unwanted information that you publicly post on the Service. To request removal of such information, you can contact petcareorganisation.com as provided below. Upon receiving such a request, petcareorganisation.com will make sure that the information is not publicly available on the Service, but the information may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems and databases.
- Subpoenas or any Lawsuit Contact petcareorganisation.com corporate legal counsel and registered agent: Attn:
Jecton Misted Wings LLC
Address: 5169 Madeline Place, Stone Mountain, GA 30083
Phone: (888)393 1886